Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company based out of Bangalore (India), Singapore, Switzerland and the US. Analytic Edge specializes in developing products to solve analytics business problems and provide consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
We have a fun yet demanding environment in which the right candidates will learn and grow in all aspects of a consulting business. Analytic Edge believes in the value of people and we would like to attract and retain talent who would enjoy a non-hierarchical and challenging environment.
- 9+ Years of relevant experience
- Team Management Responsibilities
- Manage a team of analysts & leads across analytics delivery
- Hiring per requirements, taking corrective action as needed
- Identifying training needs/requirements, upskilling resources, frame appraisals &
- Project Management
- Maintain Delivery KPI – Quality, timeliness across team
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders – clients, vendors/agencies, client
- Process Management
- Leadership abilities
- Very good communication skills
- Technical understanding of statistics, marketing analytics (knowledge of MMX preferred), some
coding ability (R/Python/SQL/VBA)
- Aptitude – Strong logical skills, ability to pick up and learn new things, ability to work with and
lead a team.