Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company with a global presence. Analytic Edge specializes in developing products to solve analytics business problems and provides consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
Our technology department has an open, full-time position in the Bangalore region for a React Frontend Engineer. The React Frontend Engineer will be involved in building and maintaining services using Micro Frontend architecture.
We have a fun yet demanding environment in which the right candidates will learn and grow in all aspects of a consulting business. Analytic Edge believes in the value of people and we would like to attract and retain talent who would enjoy a non-hierarchical and challenging environment.
- Must have experience in development using Typescript.
- Excellent hands-on experience with React, Redux.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and ES6
- Ability to write good readable code using latest ES6 syntax.
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors like SASS and CSS Modules
- Good knowledge of Git
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs / GraphQL
- Experience in design & building services using Micro Frontend architecture.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js and webpack
- Experience working in an Agile process
- Experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience in Node.JS
- Ability to translate designs into code
- Problem-solving attitude
- Must be a good team player and self-motivated to achieve positive results.
- Takes ownership for responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrates strong communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage time and meet/exceed all deadlines.
- Build and maintain services using Micro Frontend architecture
- Consume APIs using GraphQL.
- Create unit and integration test cases.
- Help UI / UX team build React JS component-based designs.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Participate in the Agile process
- Build simple Node JS based backend services (Optional)