Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company based out of Bangalore (India), Singapore, Switzerlandand the US. Analytic Edge specializes in developing products to solve analytics business problems andprovide consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
Our Analytics Consulting Services group has 1 open, full-time position in the Bangalore region for a LeadData Engineer. The Data Engineer will work on Azure Data Factory, maintain the databases and supportconsulting projects for clients on their use and interpretation to quantify what drives sales, and use theresults to increase market share, revenue, and profit.
We have a fun yet demanding environment in which the right candidates will learn and grow in all aspects of a consulting business. Analytic Edge believes in the value of people and we would like to attract and retain talent who would enjoy a non-hierarchical and challenging environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, or Computer Science
- 2-3 years of experience working in Data Engineering field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 2-3 years of experience working with Azure Data Warehouse/ Data Factory. Maintaining and Managing ADF Pipelines is a plus.
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills
- Well-organized, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Python (pandas, Scikit, numpy packages) & SQL
- Skilled at Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Draw insights from the data, develop business knowledge over time
- Maintain and manage ADF Pipelines
Communicate with the end client on a regular basis, set expectations, responsible for final deliverables (PowerPoint, Excel)