Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company with a global presence. Analytic Edge specializes in developing products to solve analytics business problems and provides consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
Our Analytics Consulting Services group has an open, full-time position in the Bangalore region for a Lead Consultant. The Lead Consultant will develop marketing mix and other statistical models, and support consulting projects for clients on their use and interpretation to quantify what drives sales, and use the results to increase market share, revenue, and profit.
Post graduate degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, or related field
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with experience in CPG/ Retail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – should be able to manage clients and projects independently.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills
- Well-organized, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Skilled at Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with statistical analysis software with R, Python, SAS etc. is a must.
- Lead Marketing Mix, Pricing and Testing Projects: Project solution from scratch to developing/presenting client ready decks.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis: Need someone very good at verbal and written communication and a person willing to take complete ownership of projects.
- Work on custom projects as per client needs.