Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company based out of Bangalore
(India), Singapore, Switzerland and the US. Analytic Edge specializes in
developing products to solve analytics business problems and provide
consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
We have a fun yet demanding environment in which the right candidates will
learn and grow in all aspects of a consulting business. Analytic Edge believes
in the value of people and we would like to attract and retain talent who would
enjoy a non-hierarchical and challenging environment.
• Responsible for overall development of multiple in-house complex
Analytic Products and Custom Solutions for customers.
• Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical
design and approach for new product development.
• Work with Functional leaders in the company to meet requirements and
delivery high-quality work on tight schedules
• Project management: prioritization, planning of projects and features;
stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments.
• Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for
measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a
consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
• Be responsible for mentoring and developing front line managers and
engineers in technical and business concepts.
• Responsible for developing and growing the engineering organization.
• Software Product Development – Enterprise and Cloud
• Understanding of Business Intelligence tools
• Project/People Management
• Pre-Sales Experience – Responding to RFP would be a plus
• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field from
• 8-15 years of work experience in software development and at least 5+
years as a leadership role.
• Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24×7 online
services at scale.
• Experience in building Cloud based solutions in any one of the main
Cloud technologies Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
• Demonstrated ability to understand, learn and discuss new technical
concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with
internal and external partners.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm
design, and complexity analysis.
• Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering
best practices for the full software development life cycle.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated
experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives.
• Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a
deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to
• Demonstrated ability to work with business, legal, engineering, design,
and other stakeholders to deliver products/services.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and
metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com